The mission of Education and Technology Institute is to provide quality education and instruction for students with the intention that this will enhance their educational and vocational opportunities. A comprehensive curriculum with simulated applications facilitates the development of technologically advanced skills that meet the demands in a competitive labor market.
Education and Technology Institute is committed to fulfill the needs of the students, employers and community.
Supplying programs which teach students how to perform essential functions in the job market
- Providing appropriate facilities and an environment conductive to learning
- Supplying quality, short-term, skill specific training
- Offering post-graduate career service assistance
The employers by:
- Providing qualified employees who possess technical expertise
- Offering short-term, customized training to improve the skills of their incumbent workers
The community by:
- Delivering alternative post-secondary education opportunities
- Collaborating with private, public, and community partners to identify and respond to training and educational needs